This October, Flesh Imp collaborates with X-mini, giving designers a brand new canvas to get creative!
Flesh Imp and X-mini presents :
All you have to do is log on to www.fleshimp.com/xmini and download this template:
Get creative and design the X-mini capsule speakers. The theme is: The Perfect Sound.
Design on the template of a 2D drawing of the X-mini Capsule speaker that expresses your idea of 'The Perfect Sound'.
Download the template, apply your design on the template and submit your entry via www.fleshimp.com/xmini.
In conjunction of Flesh Imp 12th's Anniversary, 12 entries will be shortlisted by the second week of November 2012 and the designers will be notified by email and phone. These 12 entries will then be put up on Flesh Imp's Facebook page for voting.
Voting starts when entries are posted up on 28th Nov 2012, 12pm.
Voting will constitute 20% of final score.
If your design is amongst the 12 shortlisted entries, a white X-mini capsule will be provided to you for you to apply your design onto. Your customized X-mini will need to be ready to be showcased at Flesh Imp's 12th Anniversary party.
(Flesh Imp's 12th Anniversary party is on 30th Nov 2012 at Velvet Underground)
The last round of competition will be held at the event by a panel of judges who will evaluate your designs, tallied with the scores from online votes! Online votes scores will be as such:
The top three winners will be crowned on the event!
Here are the rules and regulations:
- This contest is open from 1st October 2012 to 31st October 2012.
- Each participant (with valid contact information and email address) will be entitled to only ONE short-listed entry for the finals.
- Participants will need to provide the organizer with valid contact information and mailing address.
- All entries must be in by midnight (GMT) 31st October 2012. Any entries received after that will not be accepted.
- All entries must be original artworks.
- Any entry found to contain any commercial or non-commercial source belonging to other than the participant will be disqualified and immediately barred from further taking part in the contest.
- The winner of the contest will be notified via phone and/or email on or before 10th November 2012.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Flesh Imp Clothings Pte Ltd (hereby named as Flesh Imp) is not liable for any legal claims against the products/services (including, but not limited to, their performance, quality and warranty) for any of the prizes given.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- All employees of Flesh Imp and their agencies in relation to their campaign are not eligible to participate in this competition.
- Flesh Imp reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw the rules and regulations without prior notice.
- In case of any customer misconduct, Flesh Imp reserves the right to disqualify drawing entries.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Flesh Imp shall be final and binding. Flesh Imp reserves the right to vary or modify any of the above terms and conditions.
- The winning entry that will be asked to modify, edit or altered by Flesh Imp will be subject to vary from its original submitted design, subject to Flesh Imp’s discretion based on its brand and colour guidelines.
- No graphics or visuals depicting violence, sex, racism and other discriminatory themes are allowed.
- All winning entries for the contest will be considered property of Flesh Imp and will be used in other Flesh Imp campaigns for a period of up to two years from the date of the judges’ decision.
And here are some FAQs:
|Q.||How many designs can I submit?|
|A.||You may submit as many designs as you want but note that only ONE entry per participant is allowed to be shortlisted for the finals.|
|Q.||How and when will I know if I am in the top 12 ?|
|A.||The results for the top 12 will be released before or on 10th November 2012 and winners will be notified by email and phone.|
|Q.||What criteria will my design be judged on?|
|A.||For the online voting, your design will just be judged on how many likes it manages to garner. As for our panel of judges, they will base the criteria on their eye for design and aesthetics but will be looking out at how the entries reflect ‘The Perfect Sound’ theme. Generally speaking, every entry will be judged on its relevance to the theme and how creative it is in terms of the use of different materials or colours to enhance the design. The online votes will make up 20% of the score, while the judges will give a score out of 80%.|
|Q.||When and how will the results be announced?|
|A.||The 12 shortlisted designs will be announced on www.fleshimp.com/xmini and the Flesh Imp Facebook Fanpage where they will go through a round of online voting. Following which, these 12 designs will then be showcased at the Anniversary Party where the judges will give their scores and the final 3 winners will be announced.|
|Q.||What are the formats that I can submit my entry? Any limitations on color and size?|
|A.||You can submit the entries in .jpeg format. We will request for the source file from you if your design is shortlisted by our judges. Please submit the designs in 300dpi.|
|Q.||If I am one of the top winners, what do I need to do?|
|A.||After that, we might need more information from you on your thoughts and concept of how, why and what the designs represent. Of course, we will also need you to send in the source file of the design for promotion purposes.|
|Q.||If I collaborate with another designer and the entry wins, can both of us get a prize each?|
|A.||No. Each winning entry will be award only one prize.|
There are a total of S$3,600 worth of prizes up for grasps! So get crackin' now!